Welcome to this spectacular 5 Bedroom, 4.5 Bath Colonial located on a one-of-a-kind 2+ acre lot backing to Rock Creek Park and Lake Needwood! This amazing home has been beautifully updated and offers many great features and amenities including: Bright and sunny spacious room sizes, elegant moldings and gorgeous wood floors, lovely formal Living and Dining rooms, main level Office with park views, beautiful updated granite and stainless Island Kitchen with large Breakfast area and doors to the fantastic screened-in Porch with great views of the rear yard, a wonderful Family room with vaulted ceiling and skylights, gas fireplace and dynamic second story overlook.
The upper level features a magnificent Master Suite complete with Sitting room, dressing/makeup area, updated Master Bath and lots of closet space. There is a lovely Guest room with its own dressing area and updated ensuite bath, plus two additional Bedrooms that share an updated Hall bath. The fully finished walkout lower level includes an in-law suite complete with an island Kitchen and separate Dining area, Living room with gas fireplace and doors to the rear patio, large fifth Bedroom, fourth Full Bath, second laundry area plus ample storage space. Situated on a one-of-a-kind 2.29-acre lot backing to Rock Creek Park with winter views of Lake Needwood, yet less than 2 miles to Metro this special home is just waiting for its next loving owner!
- Gorgeous wood floors and elegant moldings thought
- Welcoming entry Foyer with pretty front door, coat closet and updated Powder room
- Spacious formal Living room with great views of the beautiful yard
- Office with fantastic views of the yard and park
- Entertainment sized Dining room with granite counter Butler’s pantry
- Beautifully updated Island Kitchen with granite counters and tiled backsplash, stainless appliances including a newer downdraft gas cooktop and wine cooler, Kitchen Aid convention microwave and wall ovens, Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer, large Pantry and convenient Desk area
- Spacious Breakfast area open to the Kitchen and Family room with glass door to the wonderful screened-in Porch
- Wonderful Family room with a vaulted ceiling, skylights, gas fireplace, second floor overlook and newer sliding glass door out to the Screened Porch.
- Fantastic screened Porch with pretty wood ceiling, recessed lights and ceiling fan, side deck and amazing views of the beautiful rear yard and park.
- Laundry/Mud room with washtub, side exit door and access to the side-load two car Garage with automatic openers.
- Upgraded carpeting throughout ~ Overlook to the Family room below
- Wonderful Master Suite complete with ceiling fan and extra storage in the eaves, plus a lovely Sitting room, dressing/makeup area with sink and customized walk-in closet
- Updated Master Bath with a two-person soaking tub, second vanity and tiled shower
- Lovely Guest Bedroom with dressing area and updated ensuite Bath with tub/shower
- Nice-sized third and fourth Bedrooms both with ceiling fans and ample closet space
- Updated Hall bath with tub/shower ~ Hall linen closet
- Fully finished walkout
- Complete Island Kitchen including microwave, gas cooktop and full size refrigerator
- Dining area (currently being used as a Fitness room)
- Great Living/Recreation room with gas fireplace, wall mirrors, lots of windows and French door to rear patio and backyard
- Large fifth Bedroom with sitting area and ample closet space
- Fourth full Bath plus 2nd Laundry area
- Lots and lots of convenient Storage space
Other Features & Amenities:
- Built in 1987 ~ Needwood Knolls
- Magnificent 2.29-acre private cul-de-sac lot (99,752 sq ft) that backs up to Rock Creek Park and Lake Needwood including winter lake views
- Less than 2-miles from Shady Grove Metro and adjacent to Lake Needwood Park and Golf Course, plus fantastic commuter access to 370/270, the ICC, downtown Rockville Town Center and King Farm
- Public water & sewer ~ Efficient Natural Gas heating, cooking and hot water
- Current Schools: Candlewood Elementary – Shady Grove Middle – Magruder High
- One-year HMS Home Warranty for new owner
- Estimated Property Tax and other Non-tax Charges a new owner will pay in the first full fiscal year of ownership $9,116.22 ~ No HOA
|Address:||16425 Equestrian Lane|