Welcome to this beautifully updated end-unit Townhome backing to woods & stream! This lovely spacious home includes many great features and amenities including: Pretty wood floors, separate Living & Dining rooms, wonderful granite & stainless Kitchen with maple cabinets and large Breakfast area, great Deck off the Kitchen with nice view of the woods.
The upstairs offers a roomy Master Bedroom with vaulted ceiling and fan, lots of closet space, plus an updated Mater Bath. There are two additional Bedrooms that share a pretty Hall Bath. The fully finished walkout lower level has a Recreation room with fireplace, second half-bath and plenty of much needed storage space. Other nice features include replacement windows and doors, gas heat, hot water & cooking, newer roof and HVAC systems. The Flower Hill community offers swimming pools, walking and jogging trails around the lake, sport courts & much more!
Facts and Figures:
- Built in 1985 – Flower Hill Community
- End unit townhome with walkout lower level and deck backing to woods and stream
- Current Schools: Flower Hill Elementary – Shady Grove Middle – Magruder High
- One Year HMS Home Warranty for new Owner
- Estimated property tax and non-tax charges a new owner will pay in the first full fiscal year of ownership $2945.27 ~ Annual HOA $496.67
|Address:||18415 Hallmark Court|
|Square Feet:||2,184 (approx)|
|Lot Square Feet:||0.03|