Welcome to this spectacular Colonial located in the sought-after Cameron Mill community in Derwood, Maryland. This gorgeous home is situated on a lovely half-acre cul-de-sac lot and has been lovingly maintained an updated by its current owners. Some of the many great features and amenities include: upper and lower front porches, an elegant two-story Foyer with a curved staircase, wood floors and pretty moldings, step-down formal Living room & entertainment sized Dining room with bay window, a stunning Library with gas fireplace, vaulted tray ceiling and built-ins, Family room with a brick-walled fireplace, completely remodeled gourmet Island Kitchen with granite counters, paneled appliances, marble backsplash and tile floor, spacious Breakfast area and fantastic Sunroom with vaulted ceiling and French doors to the awesome Deck with built in benches, sun awning and stairs leading to the beautiful fenced rear yard.
The upper level offers a dramatic overlook to the foyer below, a lovely Master Suite with hi-ceiling, Sitting area and doors to the cozy front porch, plus a fabulous remodeled Master Bath with travertine floors, marble and porcelain counters, delightful multi-head shower with bench and frameless glass door. There is an adorable Guest room with vaulted ceiling, plus two additional nice sized Bedrooms that all share the pretty Hall Bath.
The fully finished walkout lower level includes a huge Rec room with wetbar, Exercise and Game room area, fifth Bedroom and third Full Bath, laundry/utility room and large storage room with built-in shelving. Other great features include lovely plantation shutters throughout much of the home, replacement dual zone hi-efficiency HVAC systems. Situated on a beautifully landscaped half-acre cul-de-sac lot in wonderful Cameron Mill, this very special home is just waiting for its next loving owner!
- Covered front Porch entry
- Elegant two-story Foyer with curved staircase, coat closet, nice sized Powder room and pretty wood floor
- Newly painted interior and elegant moldings throughout
- Spacious formal step down Living room with recessed lighting
- Stunning Library with vaulted tray ceiling and fan, gas fireplace with mantle, beautiful built-ins with lighting and pretty plantation shutters
- Entertainment sized Dining room guarded by columns with a beautiful bay window looking out to the gorgeous rear yard
- Awesome completely remodeled gourmet granite Island Kitchen which features: a professional stainless steel cooktop with a real charcoal grill insert and stainless steel overhead vent, two-drawer paneled dishwasher and paneled GE Profile refrigerator, pretty cabinets some with glass fronts, wine rack and cook book shelves, tumbled marble backsplash and under cabinet lighting, diagonally laid ceramic tile floor with marble inlays, double undermount stainless sinks with Grohe faucet, instant hot water dispenser, and built-in filtered water and soap dispensers
- Excellent Breakfast area with large panty and ceramic tile floor
- Incredible step-down Sunroom with a vaulted ceiling with fan and French door to the great deck with built-in benches, sun awning and stairs leading to the beautiful fenced rear yard
- Family room adjacent to the kitchen with a raised Breakfast Bar counter, a brick walled wood burning fireplace with mantle and firewood storage, plus access to the two-car Garage with automatic opener
- Dramatic overlook to the foyer below, pretty moldings, large Linen closet with laundry chute
- Lovely Master Suite with hi-ceiling, Sitting area with two mirrored door closets, plantation shutters and access doors to the cozy upper level Front Porch with fantastic views of the front yard and pretty cul-de-sac setting
- Remodeled luxurious Master Bath featuring all natural materials including travertine floors, tumbled marble and porcelain vanity tops, separate vanities with Kohler sinks and brushed nickel faucets, over-sized tiled shower with frameless glass door, inlays, multiple heads and jets, built in bench and frosted glass-block window, private water closet, professionally organized walk-in closet and linen closet with custom cabinet doors
- Adorable Guest room with cathedral ceiling and access to an attic storage area
- Two additional nice sized Bedrooms both with ample closet space
- Hall Bath with tub/shower that has a nice window for good natural light ~ Large linen closet with laundry chute
- Huge Recreation room with wet bar area and doors leading to the beautiful fenced rear yard.
- Exercise and Game room areas
- Spacious fifth Bedroom
- Third Full Bath
- Laundry room with washtub, extra storage space and utilities
- Large Storage room with built-in shelving
Other Features & Amenities:
- Built in 1989
- Gorgeous .47-acre cul-de-sac lot (20,408 sq ft.) with beautiful landscaping, great deck with awning, built-in benches and fenced rear yard.
- Brick front & replaced vinyl siding (2002) ~ Upper and lower Front Porches ~Two-car garage with automatic opener ~ Replacement roof (2002)
- Two-zoned heating and air conditioning systems ~ Natural gas furnace for the main & lower levels (2008) ~ New heat pump for the upper level (2015)~ Gas HWH
- Real property estimated tax and other non-tax charges a new owner will pay in the first full fiscal year of ownership – $7075.63 ~ HOA $489 annually
- Current Schools: Sequoyah Elementary – Redland Middle – Magruder High
- One year HMS Home Warranty for the new owner
|Address:||6710 Applewood Place|
|Lot Square Feet:||20,408|