Welcome to this fantastic Colonial home with curb appeal galore in sought-after Derwood Station! Situated on a lovely .31-acre cul-de-sac lot with a delightful front porch and beautiful gardens this wonderful home boasts 4 Bedrooms 3.5 Baths and is part of the Richard Montgomery High School district (College Gardens Elementary & Julius West Middle). Some of the great features include hardwood floors, spacious formal Living and Dining rooms, main level office, fully equipped Kitchen with pantry and sunny Breakfast area all open to the Family room with a gas fireplace and sliding glass door to a deck and fenced rear yard.
The upper level offers a spacious primary Bedroom with walk in closet and bath with dressing area, plus three additional very large Bedrooms which share a hall bath with double sinks. The fully finished lower level has a large Rec room, Game and Exercise areas plus a full bathroom with a huge jacuzzi tub! The beautiful fenced and private rear yard with a deck is perfect for your family get-togethers. The two-car Garage gives plenty of room while the driveway offers lots of parking for additional cars. Other great features include a huge Attic storage area accessible from the upper level, complete new electric panel, outlets and switches (2020), new roof in 2019 plus replacement windows throughout. Located just over a mile from Shady Grove Metro, the ICC and 370/270 plus just a short distance to local shopping, dining & entertainment areas (Rockville Town Center, King Farm & Crown/Rio), don’t miss making this wonderful house your new home!
Other Facts & Features:
- Built in 1985 ~ Derwood Station community
- Beautiful .31-acre (13,636 sqft) cul-de-sac lot with lots of flowering gardens
- Efficient natural gas heat, hot water and cooking ~ Public water & sewer
- Updated electric panel, switches and outlets in 2020 ~ New roof in 7/2019 ~ Replacement windows throughout
- Current Schools: College Gardens Elementary – Julius West Middle – Richard Mongomery High
- Just over 1-mile to Shady Grove Metro, the ICC & 370 to 270
- One year Cinch Home Warranty for new owner
- Estimated property tax and non-tax charges a new owner will pay in the first full fiscal year of ownership $7007.96 ~ HOA $226 per year (paid $113 semi-annually)
|Address:||15 Monona Ct|