Welcome to this lovely 3/4 Bedroom 3.5 Bath beautifully updated Colonial located just 1.5-miles from Shady Grove Metro in the Candlewood Elementary School district! Situated at the end of a long private driveway this wonderful home offers many great features and amenities including: a bright and sunny open floor plan with gorgeous wood floors and freshly painted interior, updated eat-in Kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash and pantry, the Family room off the Kitchen has a sliding glass doors to a large Deck and wood burning fireplace, an Office or 4th Bedroom plus a Powder room complete the main level.
The upper level offers a nice Master bedroom with walk-in closet and updated Bath, plus 2 additional nice-sized Bedrooms that share an updated Hall bath. The huge lower level is fully finished (recently) and includes beautiful laminate flooring throughout, Rec room, Game and Exercise areas, 3rd full Bath, laundry plus sliding glass doors to the Patio & rear yard!
Other great features include replacement windows, heavy up electric panel w/200 amp service, a delightful front Porch, pretty landscaping all around, an over-sized single car garage plus lots of additional parking space. Located just a short walk to Blueberry Hill Park, approx. 1.5-miles to Metro plus great commuter access to the ICC/Rt. 200 and 370/270 this wonderful home is just waiting for its next loving owners!
Other Features & Amenities:
- Built in 1980 ~ Redland Park
- Nicely landscaped private .46-acre lot (20,077 SQFT) ~ Oversized single car Garage with extra exit door ~ Lots of additional parking space ~ Covered Porch/Breezeway to covered front door entry
- Public water & sewer ~ Natural gas heat, hot water & cooking
- Current Schools: Candlewood Elementary – Shady Grove Middle – Magruder High
- One Year HMS/Cinch Home Warranty for new owner
- Estimated property tax and non-tax charges a new owner will pay in the first full fiscal year of ownership $5,396.21 ~ NO HOA
|Address:||16802 Camberford St|