Welcome to 6504 Griffith Rd in Laytonsville. This wonderful custom built Williamsburg Colonial sits on a beautiful private 2.35-acre lot! Some of the many great features and amenities include: a brick front walkway leading to the spectacular 45′ front Porch, 10′ ceilings on the main level with spacious room sizes throughout, gorgeous wood floors and elegant detailed custom moldings plus a main level Master Suite complete with Sitting room and deluxe Bath! The main level also includes a great Island Kitchen with large Breakfast area, formal Living and Dining rooms, remodeled Laundry room and multiple access points to the AZEK deck.
The upper level offers 3 very nice-sized Bedrooms all with walk-in closets, 2 full Baths, multiple easy-access attic storage areas plus a fantastic Great room (which could easily be a 4th upper bedroom) with its own bonus room, and back staircase leading down to the kitchen area. The gigantic semi-finished lower level has over 2200 SQFT and has a newer full Bath, storage room and exit to the side yard.
Other fantastic features include Solar panels which make this home extremely energy efficient, 2 zone heating and air, architectural shingle 50-year roof with half-round gutters, cedar siding, solid wood panel interior doors and so much more! Previous appraisals show over 4000+ sqft of taxable living area. With well over $100K spent by the current owner on recent improvements, this amazing home is just waiting for its next loving owners!
Other Features & Amenities:
- Built in 1993 ~ Brooke Hollow
- Beautiful 2.35-acre lot (102,366 sqft) – Home sits over 300’ back from Griffith Rd – Septic in the front so you can build in the back if wanted
- Energy efficient electric Solar powered home! Avg. monthly electric bill is only $221 ~ 2 zone HVAC System ~ New upgraded water filtration system
- Current Schools: Laytonsville Elementary – Gaithersburg Middle & High
- Estimated property tax and non-tax charges a new owner will pay in the first full fiscal year of ownership $7,793.26 ~ No HOA
|Address:||6504 Griffith Rd|
|Lot Square Feet:||102,366 sqft|