Welcome to 16613 Bethayres Rd! This lovely 4 Bedroom, 2 full & 2 half-bath Colonial is in the wonderful Park Overlook community in Rockville! Situated on a beautiful 1/3-acre lot, approx. 1.5-miles to Shady Grove Metro, this fantastic home includes many great features including new flooring throughout plus a freshly painted interior, spacious formal Living and Dining rooms, updated eat-in Kitchen with quartz counters, stainless appliances, plus a Breakfast area with sliding glass door to the awesome Deck and gorgeous rear yard, Family room open to the kitchen with a wood burning fireplace, a Powder room and nice-sized laundry room complete the main level.
The upper level offers a lovely Primary Bedroom with cathedral ceiling and fan, dressing area, walk-in closet and ensuite Bath. There are 3 additional nice-sized Bedrooms that share a Hall Bath. The spacious fully finished lower level with new carpeting has plenty of room for gaming, exercising and office space plus a bonus room (which can be used as a non-legal bedroom), a half bath plus ample storage space. Other great features include a newer heat pump and hot water heater, over-sized gutters with guards, plus the sought-after Candlewood Elementary school district! Step outside onto the incredible deck with a huge sun awning for a little piece of your own private paradise including a back yard with a lovely flower beds and space for a fire pit.
The Park Overlook community amenities include a swimming pool with clubhouse plus its adjacent to Blueberry Hill Park which offers baseball fields, basketball and tennis courts, new playground/tot-lot and gathering pavilion. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac approx. 1.5-miles to Shady Grove Metro with great commuter access to the ICC & 370/270 this wonderful home is just waiting for its next loving owner!
Other Facts and Features:
- Built in 1985 ~ Park Overlook Community
- Beautiful .31-acre lot (13,594 sqft) on a quiet cul-de-sac
- Newer heat pump and hot water heater (2018) ~ Public water & sewer
- Lovely Park Overlook community with a pool and clubhouse ~ Walk to Blueberry Hill Park
- Located approx. 1.5-miles to Shady Grove Metro, ICC & 370/270
- Current Schools: Candlewood Elementary – Shady Grove Middle – Magruder High
- Estimated property tax and non-tax charges a new owner will pay in the first full fiscal year of ownership $5979.21 ~ HOA $183.21 per quarter
|Address:||16613 Bethayres Rd|
|Square Feet:||Approx. 3300|