Welcome to 17020 Briardale Rd! This wonderful 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Colonial has been updated, renovated and beautifully maintained by its loving owners of over 40 years! Some of the many great features include approx. 3000 sqft of finished living space and pretty wood floors on 2 levels. Spacious formal Living and Dining rooms, gorgeous fully renovated Kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances. Sunny Breakfast area with door to the large deck with amazing views of the backyard and trees beyond. Family room off the kitchen with wood burning fireplace, plus a pretty Powder room and nice sized laundry room.
The upper level offers a roomy Primary Bedroom with updated Bath, plus 3 additional nice-sized Bedrooms that share a beautifully updated Hall Bath. The fully finished walk-out lower level features a great Rec room, Bonus area for Workout/Games or can even be used as a 5th Bedroom, 3rd Full Bath plus lots of much needed storage space!
Step out back and enjoy the large Deck overlooking a private, fenced rear yard with grass to play on, and Sport Court/Patio. The stunning .70-acre lot is surrounded by lots of mature trees providing plenty of privacy! Located in the Candlewood Elementary School district, plus an excellent commuter location just a short walk to a bus stop, only 1.3-miles to Shady Grove Metro and easy access to ICC & 370/270. Don’t miss your opportunity to make this wonderful house your new home!
Other Facts and Features:
- Built in 1973 ~ Redland Station
- Gorgeous private lot .70-acre (30,471 sqft) surrounded by mature trees and backing to greenery
- Located approximately 1.3-miles to Shady Grove Metro, a short walk to the bus stop and easy access to the ICC & 370/270
- Current Schools: Candlewood Elementary – Shady Grove Middle – Magruder High
- One Year Cinch Home Warranty for the new owner
- Estimated property tax and non-tax charges a new owner will pay in the first full fiscal year of ownership $5790.74 ~ NO HOA
|Address:||17020 Briardale Road|